Can you look at these beauties that are blueberry-studded? These blueberry muffins are golden on top, moist and fluffy.
On top of that, they are bursting with jammy flavor. These are my blueberry muffins that are home made, and it is about time you met with them.
These muffins that are healthful are simple to make. Forget about those box combinations! It is possible to create these muffins with supermarket components from scratch. No special equipment needed.
Don’t defrost frozen
In this manner, you may use a complete cup of blueberries without denying the integrity of these muffins.
These cakes taste best after they have had time to cool fully. Or even better, make them break for a few hours in room temperature prior to serving. This can be true for many products!
Best Blueberry Muffins Homemade
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted, unsalted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Spray the liners along with the pan with spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. whisk to blend.
- From the bowl with an electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla, milk and granulated sugar for around two minutes until becomes light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and then scraping down the sides of the bowl. (The batter may seem somewhat grainy – that is fine ). After some time the batter will be thick. Add the blueberries and fold gently with a spatula until evenly dispersed. Don’t mix too much.
- Put the batter into the prepared muffin tin (a ice-cream shovel using a cord scraper works nicely here); they will be quite full. Sprinkle the sugar evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees F. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, until lightly golden. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for approximately ten minutes. Run a knife around the edge of each muffin to spare it in the pan if needed (the blueberries could adhere ), then move the muffins to a rack to cool completely.
If you like this recipe please pin it.
We have more simply creative recipes.