This Piri-Piri Chicken recipe is quick and one of my
If food that is hot is the preference, then Piri-Piri is exactly what you want. The gourmet chicken will be picked up by A blend of African-inspired spices. Transform the spices below into the paste comprising olive oil. Chicken
Chicken Piri Piri is very tasty and aromatic, with a crispy crust, and may be particularly served by hot food lovers. By changing the quantity of pepper included, you can cut back the flavor.
The title Piri Piri comes from the hot peppers out of Africa. The Portuguese brought all these, so the recipe is connected with Portuguese culinary customs. Most Piri Piri sauces do not contain same variety of peppers, although exactly the simple peppers.
There are many Chefs that reinterpreted this recipe, including Jamie Oliver, proving this quick 30 min peri peri chicken recipe is a must try.
Piri Piri Chicken – Quick & Tasty
- 6-8 chicken wings / hammers
- 2 thyme twigs
- hot paprica
- olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar
- salsa sauce
- Crumble the thyme twigs in a mortar, along with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Over the paste, add salt, pepper, pepper, and vinegar, then mix.
- Wash the chicken legs and raise them from place to place, keeping the skin on top. Pour the mixture over the meat and spread it with your hands all over the surface.
- Heat the grill or pan and roast chicken on both sides for 5-6 minutes. Then place the chicken in a heat-resistant tray and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes to 200 degrees, then serve chicken with baked potatoes and salsa sauce, add the chili pepper to taste.
For more chicken recipes check our go to list of 35 easy chicken recipes.