A Simple No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
This cheesecake that is easy makes a perfect dessert for any time of the year!
The recipe’s foundation begins with an Oreo crust, and this is a mix of some butter and Oreo crumbs. I’ll combine up everything in a bowl, and then press down it.
I propose allowing the cream cheese soften to room temperature considerably smoother.
Before adding the filling if you are concerned about the crust not holding it is possible to bake it. But I don’t bake the crust to tell the truth and it holds up just fine. Be certain that you press it down I discover the base of a measuring cup works nicely to assist press down .
If you’re planning to top this cheesecake I suggest you have sufficient purchasing a household pack. You will need 45 Oreos with this particular recipe and the household size packs consumed 48 cookie cakes inside them. This means that you could have some snacks to snack on as you await the cheesecake to cool
You may use a pie plate, if you do not own one. When using a pie plate, then I propose using the Oreo crust as it would be filling and cutting on the filling recipe in half.
NO-BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE BAKING TIPS
- Before blending the crust, then line your pan with a few parchment paper to keep it from sticking and make it much easier to remove from the pan.
- Be certain your cream cheese is at room temperature prior to beginning, this guarantees a smoother filling without any lumps. Was that the whipping cream, but what else stays the exact same and it works! In the event you adored the recipe or would rather use whipped topping, visit my notes.
- I propose letting this glow in the fridge for 4-5 hours, but overnight is much better.
- 24 Oreos
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 15 oreos chopped
- To make the crust:Insert the Oreos into a food processor and process till you’ve got fine crumbs. Scoop the grinds to the butter and a bowl and blend until are of those crumbs are moistened. Line at the base of a 9 inch pan with parchment paper, then scoop the mixture into the pan, and then firmly press it into a single layer. Transfer to the fridge to cool while you make the filling.
- Utilizing a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a big mixing bowl with a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese till smooth. Add from the sugar and vanilla extract and blend until well blended. Start then increase the rate to medium-high till stiff peaks form and the mix thickens. Add the cream and fold it in until blended or blend it . Fold in the chopped Oreos.
- Remove the pan in the fridge, scoop the cheesecake filling on the crust, and then carefully spread it around into a single layer.
- If utilizing the topping, add the additional chopped Oreos on the top and lightly press them down just a bit.
- Cover closely and move back to the fridge to cool for at least 4-5 hours or even overnight.