This bread is rather a versatile item. It is a fantastic day snack with a cup of tea. In addition, I serve it sometimes for dessert with a few sweetened, whipped cream .
It is a easy banana bread so the leavening agents at the batter are baking soda or baking powder, rather than yeast, such as regular bread recipes, so it is ready to bake straight away.
Since it truly is the best banana bread recipe, span. You are able to combine everything in 1 bowl, so you can change the quantity of sugar or bananas. And the key to its excellent flavor? Melted butter.
I really like how easy the components are and how simple it’s to create.
STRATEGIES FOR MOIST AND PERFECT BANANA BREAD:
- Utilize room temperature components, especially the butter and eggs.
- For additional moist and tender banana bread, do not over-mix the batter! Particularly once you add the flour mixture, just gently blend it in.
When the bread is browning too far in the oven until the season is up, put a bit of tinfoil on it.
If you like the easy banana bread to be even more healthy you can reduce the sugar quantity.
It’s often a moist, sweet, cake-like fast bread there are some banana bread recipes which are traditional raised breads.
Not only is that this bread absolutely sweet, but it also remains moist for days. You are able to enjoy this bread plain or mix in a few chopped peppers or chocolate chips.
As I mentioned previously, you may delight in this banana bread plain or stir in a few of your favourite mix-ins. I enjoy adding either chopped peppers as well as miniature chocolate chips for this bread!
You can store the banana bread for about 3-5 days, and you can also freeze it.
This is seriously the best and easy banana bread recipe ever! This recipe is so delicious. Very moist but yet has a nice crunchy chewy top, I promise that you will love it.
Easy Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups banana mashed
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs large
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Optional: 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Put the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mix together.
- Separately, mix the butter and the sugar, until creamy. Then add the egg one at a time and mix. Now add the milk, vanilla extract and mashed bananas and mix.
- Put this mixture into the flour mixture and blend. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan