The spaghetti carbonara recipe is extremely fast and extremely simple. The key to success is timing, that is the timely preparation of all the ingredients. I put the pasta to boil and only then I caught the fried ham. In fixed 8
How to cook spaghetti? Spaghetti and pasta generally boil according to the instructions on the packaging. With that and we start, we boil water with one teaspoon of salt per liter. When boiling water is added spaghetti. Do not add all the tusk in one place but keep tight in the middle and let it go to open like a flower. DO NOT ADD OIL IN WATER.
The trick to creating a thriving carbonara? Stirring the egg mix rapidly to the hot enough pasta, to cook the egg, and create a sauce but not so hot as to make it curdle. Obtaining carbonara may take some practice so don’t despair if your carbonara sauce is somewhat lumpy the time it is made by you.
Cream is added by some people today to their carbonara. It’s not traditional, but you can do this, and creatuce to the pasta. As for me, I think it’s rich enough without it.
Guanciale is an Italian meat produced from pork jowl. Similar to pancetta (made from pork stomach ), guanciale is unsmoked.
It provides a delicate flavor to pasta and other dishes. But, guanciale could be tricky to procure at your regular grocery store. Butcher store or A speciality deli is where you’ll discover the superior stuff.
If you can not locate guanciale, pancetta would be a great substitute.
Spaghetti carbonara authentic Italian recipe
- 7 ounces pasta
- 4 ounces guanciale
- 2 tbsp parmesan or pecorino
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- Boil the water in a large saucepan with a teaspoon of salt. When the water starts to boil, put the pasta to boil for 4-5 minutes.
- In the meantime, until the water boils, cut down the guanciale cubes (if you have access to this type of preparation, if not bacon).
- Beat the yolks with 40-50 g of pecorino cheese (again, perfect. If you can’t find, you can even use parmesan cheese).
- Fry the bacon in the pan without oil until it becomes crisp and the fat melts.
- When the pasta is cooked 4-5 minutes, then remove it and place it directly over the bacon. Stir for a moment, then add ~ a cup of water in the pasta.
- Allow the paste cool then put in yolks and cheese’s mix, stirring to prevent coagulation of the yolks.
- Put the pasta on the fire for another 30-60 seconds, then serve each portion of carbonated pasta with a little pecorino cheese on top and a little freshly ground pepper.