The easy Chicken Parmesan recipe is a great dish that is very easy to prepare even if you do not have much experience in the kitchen. Try the delicious chicken parmigiana recipe with parmesan.
Chicken with Parmesan is a delicious Italian recipe, which you can improvise from a few ingredients whenever you are deprived of ideas in the kitchen. Surprise your guests, but also your family with a special recipe of “
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 1 pund boneless skinless chicken breasts about 2 full breasts
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Cut in thin slices the chicken breast. Slice each piece of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 pots: in one put the grated parmesan in one battered egg and one in the breadcrumbs. Chop the parsley and mix it with the beaten eggs together with the rosemary.
- Heat the pan. Give each piece one by one: a) Parmesan (shakes the excess); b) beaten eggs (allow excess to flow); c) breadcrumbs.* The reason why you need to shake the excess each time? If you do that, you do not risk leaving the chicken without crust when you put it on frying.
- Heat a little oil in the pan. Put 2-3 chicken pieces (do not cram more, it’s pointless unless you have a bigger skillet) and leave them to fry for 4-5 minutes. (If you see that the crust is frying too fast, it gives the lower fire). Turn on the other side, leave for 5 minutes to fry and take them on a plate.
- Serve them on pasta or with potatos
For more chicken recipes check our go to list of 35 easy chicken recipes.