With the 4th of July just around the corner I wanted to make this absolutely delicious and juicy Turkey Burger recipe. This dish is a must have on your table on that special day. Also you need to know that it doesn’t require many ingredients and it will be ready in about 20 minutes.
So there is nothing much to do but to mix all the ingredients and make those cute patties. In a bowl we mix the turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. Then form those patties but make sure you don’t make them to thick, they should be 1/2-inch thick, this way they will be cooked properly.
Now we just have to heat the olive oil in a medium skillet and cook the patties for about 5 minutes on each side. If you like you can also cook them outside on your grill at medium high heat, for about 4-6 minutes until they get that golden brown look.
I suggested a few toppings like sliced tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise, but of course you can add whatever you like, onion, pickled cucumber, cheddar, caramelized onion, other sauces and everything that suits your taste.
Also make sure you get some really good hamburger buns they have a special role also in this dish, you can chose the ones you prefer.
We also recommend that you serve the burgers while they are warm it will give you that juice and flavorful taste.
The best side dish for this amazingly good Turkey Burger in my opinion are of course the french fries, but if you want you can also serve them with something a little bit light like any salad that suit your taste.
Trust me that after you tried this recipe it can easily become your favorite burger recipe, it’s very easy and quick to do and the result it’s amazing.
Best turkey burger recipe for 4th of July
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh black pepper
- hamburger buns
- sliced tomatoes
- In a bowl mix it all together: the turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley then add salt and pepper to your taste. Now shape the mixture into patties not to thick.
- Now heat the olive oil in a skiller then add the turkey patties and cook the for about 5 minutes on each side until they get that wonderful golden look.
- Serve then on a hamburger bun and don’t forget to add the lettuce, sliced tomatoes and mayonnaise.