This Best Rack of Lamb recipe should not be missing from a perfect Easter menu. Its classic but it also comes with a twist from the herb crust that you will absolutely love. Try this recipe and I promise you will not regret it.
All you need to do is create the”herb crust” mix, press it in the lamb, then let it roast. This recipe does need patience and a little time, but there is not much for this.
The herb crust of this Best Rack of Lamb recipe will give the lamb a very special taste and will protect it in the oven to cook as good as possible, and it will give a extra flavor.
Take great care at cooking time as you want to be cooked in blood or medium rare.
Also the herbs must be fresh for you to have that special taste and extra flavor.
To give that special taste to the rack of lamb, first you will fry in the pan until they are brown, then you will grease the lamb with Dijon mustard.
A mint yogurt sauce is the best accompaniment for your herb crusted rack of lamb. The creamy Yogurt Sauce has a wonderful balance between salty and minty. Add a dollop or serve it. The sauce adds the perfect touch!
Besides this main course you can associate with various side dishes like roasted potatoes, green beans, spinach salad, asparagus.
This Rack of Lamb recipe is a holiday kind of dish. You can serve it any time You Prefer, but it is so special, so tasty, it deserves to be on the table for Easter and other feasts. Trust me you will love it.
And don’t forget after we remove the lamb from the oven, let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve it warmly. Enjoy!
Best Rack of Lamb – Easter dinner
- 2 racks of lamb
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
- First blend the parsley, mint, garlic, olive oil, salt, black pepper and dry breadcrumbs.
- Season the lamb with salt, pepper and fry it in a very hot oil pan on both sides for about 3 minutes.
- After we fry the lamb, we brush it with the Dijon mustard and then press the herb mixture over it.
- Now bake the lamb in the preheated oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for about 20 minutes.